WIWW: Casual in Lime Green

Good morning, everyone!

Here´s a what I wore look while spending the last days of 2017 in the south of Spain. We escaped to Seville to celebrate NY´s Eve and the first two days of 2018. Gosh, the weather was  a lot warmer in there though we had to wear a jacket in the early morning. Oh well, comparing to the northern part of Spain where we live, the temperature´s definitely twice higher in Seville! So I opted for a spring-y look while staying there.😊😎

2017-12-30 16.49.01

This lime green knitted top(AW17 sale find) never ended up in any of my blog posts whenenver I wear it and so I´m debuting it in the blog today. The jeans were another old winter sale find ( I´m into relaxed fit  these days, aren´t they so comfy?) and busted out an old bag of mine from two years ago. The shoes were Gucci-esque, a lovely find from Portugal where we had an early autumn/fall trip last year which was actually like, three monhs ago, lol!

2017-12-30 16.49.08
top- Massimo Dutti, jeans- Mango, shoes- Seaside, bag- Bimba & Lola


With this very unique and quite Old-world backdrop, a simple casual outfit can look amazing, no? Never mind that the bag is on the other end of the frame, as usal, these shots were one of those ¨take me a photo here while no one´s looking¨ situations, hahaha!

2017-12-30 16.52.01
2017-12-30 16.51.58-1

Where: Centro Andaluz de Arte Contemporaneo

So how are your first 9 days of  2018 so far? Mine were a bit sluggish, must be due to the holidays hangover but I´m slowly getting back on track on things. Hope you are too!

Hugs,

Che


PS: Linking up with Allison and Laura.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HELLO, IT´S BEEN A WHILE...

WIWW: What I was Wearing Lately

Camel, what color art thou?