WIWW: The Week That Was

Hello, my luvs!

The cold weather caught on us finally and... it looks like we jumped directly to winter! So the past week, I wore nothing but jackets, jumpers and my favorite black sneakers. Here´s a rundown of what I did last week

1. The hubz and I went to our centuries old and very coquette cemetery  to visit our loved ones on November 1. It was a dreary day but the sun came out in time for lunch so yey for that! :)

2017-11-01 13.38.57


2. The day after, I decided to do some window shopping at the mall. I saw this very cosy and toasty top at Zara. Love the stripes and the color combo too(I ´ve got a tote bag and mules to match with it, matchy-matchy, hehe) but the practical gal in me decided to let it go. I needed a long sleeved top because it´s winter, you know and I want my arms to feel warm too.

2017-11-03 13.27.56


3. The weekend is for cultivating the mind and soul or make that every 1st Saturday of the month because I always make it a point to attend a classical concert at my city´s Museum of  Fine Arts. Yes, we´re spoiled like that and yes too, I look like the postwoman aka the bumblebee in my bright yellow jacket. The day´s still dreary with occasional rain showers and so I needed a full blast of color to brighten my day.😌😊

2017-11-04 13.29.34


4. Sunday was the coldest and wettest day of the week but that never stopped me from going out because who never says no to a free buffet meal? I just bundled up thick. Don´t mind the double chin. This was a ¨take a photo of me here,  no one´s coming yet¨  situation and so we just have to seize that moment, right?

2017-11-05 15.08.48-1


After looking at all of these photos, I´ve noticed that I´ve been using the same cross body bag the whole week because I´m like that, I wear what I only see outside of my closet, lol!

And you? What have you done last week?


Hugs,

Che


PS: Linking up with Lindsay, Allison and Laura.


Comments

Hi my friend, so glad to see you again. Sounds like you had a great week and that monthly Saturday classical concert sounds like a great thing to do. It is getting cold there but you have a great collection of coats.

Welcome by every Thursday and join my linkup. =)
Mica said…
I love yoru colourful witner style with the bright red and yellow coats! :)

I'm the same too, can easily use the same bag all week long, I often forget to swap them around!

Hope you had a good weekend, and you got some bargains in the sales. I did some Christmas shopping last week but I haven't bought anything in the sales yet.

Away From The Blue Blog

Popular posts from this blog

HELLO, IT´S BEEN A WHILE...

WIWW: What I was Wearing Lately

WIWW: The Tonal Look