Monday Remix: Khaki Monochrome

Good morning, everyone!

IMG_1920

I´m showing you another outfit from my short Portuguese escapade about three weeks ago. As I was telling you last week, the weather there was still summery and so I made use of this shirt dress again and went for a monochromatic look in khaki:

IMG_1905

I always love a good monochromatic get-up because it´s pleasing to the eye, elongating and it looks chic. The funny thing was that I didn´t notice that the background was in green (and white)  as well until my aunt and my friends pointed it out to me when they saw these pics in my FB page. Looking at it now, my look blended really well with the background. πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜‰πŸ˜ƒ

IMG_1912
shirt dress- Zara, tote bag-Longchamp le Pliage, sandals- Primark, sunglasses- Massimo Dutti

I first wore the shirt dress last spring with a multi-colored chevron weaved bag and flat gladiator sandals:

5bf32119-a51a-4e06-b446-4e771c694499

I´m planning to remix this dress again as a duster coat  but when, that´s the big question because the weather´s turned wintry on us these days!

So have you been remixing your shirt dresses too?

Hugs,

Che


PS: Linking up with Laura and Lauren.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HELLO, IT´S BEEN A WHILE...

WIWW: What I was Wearing Lately

WIWW: The Tonal Look