Monday Remix: Matchy-Matchy in Nude

Good morning, everyone!

So how´s the weekend? Mine´s been a cold one but hey, we´ve had the best summer in years and so I´m not complaining.  Anyway, here´s a typical outfit that I wear when the temp drops:

20160528_155359

Although, the trend nowadays is about lots of ruffles, cold shoulders and bell sleeves, I still opt for my good old cashmere sweater. You can never go wrong with a cashmere sweater because it´s a basic, a keeper and doesn´t go out of trend anytime! Right? Right.

20160528_155351

I´ve noticed that I´m gravitating towards solid colors this year, maybe it´s the age or the lifestyle or both but I´m okay with it because they´re easy to mix and match.

20160528_155400
denim jacket, pants- Zara, cashmere sweater- local store, tote bag- Purificacion Garcia, flats- Aldo
So what are you wearing lately? Has fall/autumn already landed on your doorstep?

Hugs,

Che


PS: Linking up with Rachael, Lauren and Erin. Join us! :)



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HELLO, IT´S BEEN A WHILE...

WIWW: What I was Wearing Lately

WIWW: The Tonal Look