WIWW: Colorblocking Khaki

Hello, hellooo!

How´s the week so far? My Monday was spent having coffee and catching up with some friends and yesterday was ¨autumn cleaning¨ day. It´s the time of the year where the summer clothes go up the closet and the darker and thicker clothing goes down and because we still have a few summery days left, I made good use of my skirts like this tulle number in khaki:

1e2744ea-e94e-4342-a283-dd3ff5493ef1 (1)

As the years go, I have noticed that my dressing aesthetic has gone much simpler like dressing in one color and wearing a multi-colored bag or in this case in a contrasting color to complete the look.

4a04e384-8aec-4351-85a7-79fa7bd654cc

I find that outfits like this doesn´t take much time to create, quite a no-brainer actually but always come out sleek, IMO. As  a plus, tulle skirts are actually perfect to wear on transitional weather because they´re actually warm on those chilly days and yes, the red orange and khaki is the perfect color block autumn combo for me.

9e3ee0eb-cf19-48c7-ba29-14fb59978591
abdf72f0-d225-4da9-8e21-3c0f549e5c22
T-shirt- Burberry, skirt- Bershka(old), bag- Bimba&Lola, sandals- Massimo Dutti

So what´s your color blocking autumn combination?

Happy mid-week!


Hugs,

Che


PS. Linking up with Lindsay, Laura and Allison.



Comments

Mica said…
This is a lovely monochrome outfit! I really like your skirt, and the bag is such a great pop of colour.

Hope that you have fun tidying and getting organised for the change in seasons! It's spring here in Australia but already I've packed some things away and then got them out again, I might have to wait a little longer before I get rid of my winter pieces!

Hope you are having a great weekend :)

Away From The Blue Blog

Popular posts from this blog

HELLO, IT´S BEEN A WHILE...

WIWW: What I was Wearing Lately

WIWW: The Tonal Look