Tuesday, July 9, 2013

WIWW: The Tunic Top

Hello there, pips! :)

How are you, all? I'm still on vacation and so I'm sharing with you an old what-I-wore photo taken from my kitchen door back home in Spain.

P1160332

I'm a sucker for flowy tunic tops. This one's made of linen and finished with delicate embroidery which I find cute. This top reminds me of my Mama's fave tunic top which she used to wear before when I was her age( and that was decades ago, lol!). Indian( inspired) tunic tops are for me a classic just like the LBD, jeans and leopard prints. What's yours?

P1160326

So would you wear a tunic top? Have a funfilled Wednesday, everyone! :)

xoxo,

Che



8 comments:

Janice Lunes said...

That's such a great print :D

Super pretty !! I have one in all white :)

I have 1 new post and would love to know your opinion :)

Just uploaded a post new and would love to know your opinion!

Have a great day :D

XXX

Sacramento Amate said...

Te queda estupenda.
gracias por no olvidarme.
Mil besos.
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Sherin said...

The patterns on that top look so amazing.

Verna Abril said...

hi dear! you received a Liebster Award from my blog :)

Thirdbite | style blog

Janet Taylor said...

Beautiful blouse and jewellery of course! Harmony!


Kat said...

beautiful tunic top!!! you look so lovely :)

katslovefashion.blogspot.com

Rebecca said...

What a gorgeous tunic top! I love the embroidery! I hope you are having a fabulous vacation!

Rebecca
www.winnipegstyle.ca

vitaMinn style said...

You're back! When you said you're gonna be AWOL, I thought you're taking a blogging hiatus and will be gone for months (like I did) LOL!

Loving the hair here! Did you do anything differently?! Luvveet!