Anything Goes Monday: Old Find in Mint Green

And I'm still here, rounder and heavier than ever, hahaha!

Pardon the sporadic outfit posts lately, most of what I'm wearing nowadays aren't really blog worthy. Nowadays, I'm mostly in shorts and tops( because of the heat and the high humidity) or in a rare day like this in a skirt:

top- Lacoste, skirt- Vero Moda, bag- Mango
I did bring two shirt dresses with me but I keep forgetting to take my picture whenever I wear them. That's what happens when you lose touch with the blogger world, you forget to take your "selfies" or have somebody take your pics, hehe. Anyway, this mint green top was a surprise find in my closet at my parents' home. I've forgotten that I had this, an early wedding present from darling hubz from six years ago. Surprisingly it still fits and yes,we're, ah, reunited!


By the way, this pair of flat snakeskin sandals is becoming my feet's trusty companion these days. If these were a car, it would be an all terrain type. Why, I've even used this sturdy pair to climb huge rocks to see a waterfall, to walk on the beach and to just wear around almost everyday! How's that for multiple duty? :)

sandals- Aldo
And just before I go, here's the blooper shot. :)


Thanks to my darling sister for taking these photos. We had fun taking these shots on some random street in the midday heat even if we're drenched in sweat after, hahaha! :)

I hope you'll have an exciting week ahead!

Love, love,

Che





Comments

You are lovely on these picks!

Andrea said…
cute bag! :)

http://snippitydoodah.blogspot.com
Unknown said…
Mint is such a pretty color!

www.kacieskloset.blogspot.com
www.daisyraeboutique.com
Sherin said…
THat mint green top looks amazing on you.
April said…
classic look...I love it

http://fashionrealm.blogspot.com

Popular posts from this blog

HELLO, IT´S BEEN A WHILE...

WIWW: What I was Wearing Lately

WIWW: The Tonal Look