Monday, May 20, 2013

Anything Goes Monday: Snow Leopard and Denim

Hi there!

20130513_191515

Whenever I wear a denim jacket, I always feel like I went back to the 80s. You know teased hair, rolled up pants and lots of attitude. I bet most of you weren´t even born in that era. ;) I spent my first teenage years in that decade and yes, I´m that old. hahaha! Denim jackets are becoming a classic piece so you should have one in your closet.

20130513_185121(0)
20130513_185206
20130513_191549
20130513_185118

Instead of the usual jacket and jeans combo, I styled mine with a circle leopard printed skirt for a soft/ girly look because it´s not everyday that I wear a skirt. FYI, I am and will always be a jeans and top kind of gal. ;)

20130513_191517
top, bag- Zara, skirt- Stradivarius, necklace- Blanco, denim jacket(old)- Kamiseta( Philippine brand)
Today´s Monday, I´m linking up with Peacoats and Plaid´s The Collective Blog Hop, Not Dead Yet Style´s Visible Monday Link Up, My Greatest Hits´ My Style Monday and My Thrifty Chic´s Anything and Everything Blog Hop.

Kisses,

Che

11 comments:

Patti said...

Wow, love the circle skirt,a nd what a gorgeous necklace. Thanks for sharing the whole fabulous look with Visible Monday!

LiaM said...

nice outfit sweetie!!

xxx

http://liamakrigeni.blogspot.gr/

Reva Ford said...

You and I have very similar stories! great look-great to find you!
a new follower :)
Reva

Mrs C said...

Aaahhh, denim jacket is a classic, evergreen piece! I believe even our grandchildren will be wearing denim jacket. A must have in every wardrobe! Yours looks great!

GREETINGS FROM DUBAI
MRS JACK OF ALL TRADES (a fashion and life-style blog)
http://mrsjackofalltradesdaily.blogspot.ae/

blackberryfashion said...

amazing skirt :)

Giveaway Firmoo.com – 7 winners will win a prize!

Kat said...

such a beautiful look! i loveeeee your skirt! so cute :)

katslovefashion.blogspot.com

janettaylor said...

You are lovely on these picks!

Amy - Louise said...

I love your look :) Lovely necklace and I like the splash of colour the bag gives!
Amy-Louise
http://makingourownway.blogspot.com

Encarna said...

good afternoon!
I like the leopard pattern, it is super versatile.

Kisses dear

Jan Graham-McMillen said...

What a skillful little outfit. It's modern and includes a pile of trends, but it doesn't read "trend chaser" at all. Very charming and flattering.

Taylor Hart said...

Gah! That necklace! Love your bloggy, just found it on the style link up. I would love if you would stop by my little corner of the internet and tell me what you think. Following!!
xo
Taylor
http://www.nothingbutapigeon.com/