Friday, October 19, 2012

Stripes, Mesh and Leather

Rainy mawnin to you, all!

P1170729

When you dress, do you think out of the box? Once in a while, I do.This was what I wore the other day when the sun was out and I can still see the blue skies. Stripes, mesh and leather. Unfortunately, I wasn´t able to take outdoor photos because my photographer was out of reach (at work). I hope you aren´t tired yet of looking at my kitchen door turned ¨picture frame¨ in most of my posts. ;)

P1170730
stripe long sleeved top- Massimo Dutti, leather skirt- Stradivarius
P1170732
brooch, gold bangle- Sfera, starfish ring- Blanco, red seed bangle- local fair
I removed the brooch just before going out and used my ever reliable metallic clutch and oh, I´ve been buying accessories left and right lately. Maybe I could show them in my next posts. The starfish ring and the acacia seed( yes they´re real acacia seeds painted in red!) bracelet are just of them.

P1170738
 mesh top, clutch- Pimkie
Gotta go, so many things to do and so little time! Enjoy the weekend, y´all!

Agur!

Che

9 comments:

janettaylor said...

I am huge fan of that skirt!

Juneli said...

You totally rock that leather skirt and love how you layered the mesh top on a shirt!
Love
Juneli from Fashionably Yours

Sherin said...

The mesh top looks great. I really love the skirt though! It's amazing.

Bravoe Runway said...

Love how you styled the mesh sweater with the skirt!!!

Anouka said...

The skirt is so pretty!

LUXESSED

Mandy @makemeupmandy said...

Love the leather skirt! Following u from thr followerstofriends blog hop. Hope u return thr favor at www.makemeupmandy.com :) thanks so much xx

The not so girly blog said...

SO pretty! love the combo! :)

thenotsogirlyblog.blogspot.in

t said...

Nice outfit! I like the mesh!

http://initialed.blogspot.com

kendra kay said...

love love love this outfit!