Happy Halloween!

Boo!

Carving pumpkins and making jack-o´-lanterns isn´t customary here in Spain so I just wore this stripe orange sweater on top of my chambray shirt and had my photos taken inside the cemetery of  Sainte- Engrâce, a French basque town nestled between the valleys in the Aquitaine region of France to celebrate Hallow´s Eve. I hope this is good enough as a Halloween costume, lol! ;) The church by the way is from the 11th century, one of the oldest in France.

P1170724
P1170722
P1170723
stripe sweater, boots- New Yorker, jeans- H&M, bag- Massimo Dutti
Tonight, the bars( which are a lot if you´ve been to Spain!) around here are hosting a Halloween party, maybe I should go and dress scary or maybe not. Hmmm, let´s see.  So what about you? Are you ready for your Halloween party tonight? ;)

Today´s a Wednesday, linking up with The Pleated Poppy´s What I Wore Wednesday and Rolled Up Pretty´s Whatever Whenever Wednesday.

xoxo,

Che


PS:  My heart goes out to those affected by the Super Typhoon Sandy. I hope you´re safe in your home when it landed in your place.






Comments

Ash said…
Stripes and chambray are always a good idea. And that background is to die for! :) Visiting from wiww!
Sherin said…
It's a beautiful church. I love your red striped top.
Encarna said…
Cute stripped sweater! happy hallowwen!
cute layers!

Lindsey
http://thriftandshout.blogspot.com
So beautiful!

Happy Halloween too!
Chioma said…
what a cute sweater!

Chioma
http://www.csevolutionofstyle.com/2012/10/effortless.html
Kristen said…
I love this top!! Great outfit! Beautiful pictures too!
Anonymous said…
Cute sweater... stripes are my favorite! What a beautiful church. The scenery looks stunning! Happy Halloween!
Lindsay said…
I am absolutely loving that sweater! So cute especially for the holiday!
Unknown said…
hi honey! i just found your blog and i think is really amazing :) please check out my blog and if you like it we can follow each other :) i would love to

much love,
http://thefrench-fries.blogspot.pt/

♥also i have a international giveaway going on here you can win an amazing clutch :)

Popular posts from this blog

HELLO, IT´S BEEN A WHILE...

WIWW: What I was Wearing Lately

WIWW: The Tonal Look