WIWW: Tonal White

Hello, everyone!

Here´s a lone snippet of what I wore about two weeks ago. The weather´s turn spring-y to an even summery temperature today and so it looks like winter has gone for good. So consider this a fitting farewell outfit to winter 2018-2019. ;)


coat- Pull&Bear, jeans- mango, booties- Zara, bag- Zara

The tonal look is a huge trend this year and being a vertically challenged girl that I am, I welcome this trend with open and willing arms.😁 FACT: All of the items that I´m wearing are from the current sales except for the booties which I´ve had for two years now. So this look is a win-win situation after all!

Have a lovely mid-week, all!


Hugs,


Che

Comments

Marta said…
Gorgeous outfit! I love the bag especially, they're such a trend this spring and summer and they intrigue me a lot, they look so different and original.

Popular posts from this blog

HELLO, IT´S BEEN A WHILE...

WIWW: What I was Wearing Lately

Camel, what color art thou?