WIWW: What I was Wearing Lately

 Hello, my loves!

Yep, it´s been half a year since I´ve been gone. As usual, real life got in the way with virtual life( although I wasn´t really very active with virtual life to begin with, oops!). Anyhoo,  here´s just to give you  a heads up that I´m still alive and kicking and even if I may  be not upgrading the blog with new posts for a very loooong time, I´m still on trend with the, uh, trends. 😃

Like for example, the ubiquitous animal print aka  leopard print, I´m still wearing it. Mine though is a jacket from more than two years ago. A print like this never goes out of style and so you better stock on it. Just pair it with a monochrome look and you´re good to go.

sweater- Pull & bear, pants- Bershka, shoes- Nike, coat(old)- Mango
 As for the snakeskin print,  I experimented on it a few years ago with a dress but this time, I opted for a pair of booties which I got during the Black Friday sales last December. It was one of my best buying decisions last year because I´m loving them!

Now this Teddy Coat? It´s such a warm coat to wear especially when the weather drops from mild to freezing cold. It´s in a brown color too which is a classic come autumn and winter. Winner-winner.😁

coat and booties- Zara, pants- Mango, bag(old)- Bimba & Lola

And yes, Pantone´s Color of the Year, Living Coral. I find that my warm with yellow undertone skin tone ( wow, that rhymes quite well, hahaha!) goes really well with this color and no wonder why I´m ¨hoarding¨ this shade/color for years. The peachy look make-up is even my go to for  along time now! I found this coat while window shopping with a friend last December and while I tend to  choose black or gray over this color, I´m regretting now that I didn´t buy this. I can´t even find this on the sales nowadays or maybe... the store stored it back for spring?

coat- Stradivarius
So what about you? Are you ready wearing some of these trends right now? Spring is right down the corner, I can´t wait for it to begin.

Hugs,

Che



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HELLO, IT´S BEEN A WHILE...

Camel, what color art thou?