Monday Remix: Winter Uniform

Hello, everyone!

Just passing by to say hi. The weather´s been true winter-y these days and that means, either snow or rain and nothing in-between. So I´ve been wearing a lot of this wool coat with jeans and trainers these days. For those semi-dry days which are like a rarity(hehe), I wear these sock boots from the current sales:


2018-02-10 15.28.23


Here´s a dresing room selfie of what I was wearing inside my coat, the  sweater is quite old but a keeper.

2018-02-10 16.28.43


I´m so loving these boot cut jeans that I scored from the Zara sales lately. Although it loos like that they make my legs bigger and shorter( which they really are, lol!😁) in the pics, they´re very comfy. Also, boot cut and straight leg jeans are perfect with sock boots. I´m so loving this combo!

2018-02-10 16.27.27


To finish the look, I´m just using another old( what´s new?) crossbody bag for another no-fuss outift while out and about.

2018-02-10 15.28.35-1
coat- Massimo Dutti, jeans- Zara, booties- Stradivarius, bag- Bimba & Lola

I first wore the sweater  when I was in Malaga a year ago and the coat here:

IMG_10152016-12-08 17.46.14

So what´s your winter uniform?


Hugs,



Che

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HELLO, IT´S BEEN A WHILE...

WIWW: What I was Wearing Lately

WIWW: Tonal White