WIWW: The V- Day Look

Good morning,everyone!

It´s been a month since my last post. I know  and I´ve no excuses this time, hehe.😍 Anyway, you all know that yesterday was Valentines Day. We didn´t go out for dinner because, ya know, falling in line to get seats in a super crowded restaurant isn´t our cup of tea. We went to lunch instead near our place. And... cliche of all cliches, yes, I wore red, hahaha!

2017-02-14 15.53.55

The sun was up and bright yesterday and  the temperature was spring-y. Truth be told, I´m quite fed up of wearing thick sweaters and so I pulled out this Burberry wool sweater from my bottom drawer and a current pair of comfy jeans and voila, V-day outfit solved!

2017-02-14 15.54.102017-02-14 15.49.38

I´ve always been wary of wearing boyfriend jeans because they make me look like a sack of potatoes but I think I found the right pair(though it´s still quite loose on the hips) that makes me look alright. Besides, this is a great pair to wear for lunch/ dinner because it´s loose, aka hides the extra bulge. The best deal of all is that  I got this for 5.99€ from the sales! If this isn´t a steal, then what? ;)

2017-02-14 15.54.06
top- Burberry, jeans- Pull&Bear, crossbody bag- Bimba&Lola, booties- local store
So how did your Valentines Day went yesterday?

Hugs!

Che




Comments

wow...lalong gumaganda ikaw..

Popular posts from this blog

HELLO, IT´S BEEN A WHILE...

WIWW: What I was Wearing Lately

WIWW: Tonal White