WIWW: Summer Basics

Good morning, luvlies!

2016-07-09 17.11.40

If there´s one clothing that I´d like to wear all summer long, it´s a white top/dress. It looks fresh and clean all the time although I can never guarantee the clean part because I tend to stain anything white the minute I put it on, hahaha!

2016-07-09 17.11.32
2016-07-09 17.11.15
skirt- Zara, V-neck shirt- Levis, bag- Bimba & Lola, sandals- local store

Anyway, my summer basics are: a white top, a skirt/ shorts, a pair of sandals, a nude colored bag, sunglasses and a nice tan which doesn´t show in the pics but which I´m having right now. Hmmm, so are you with me or not? ;)

2016-07-09 17.11.25

Happy Wednesday!

Hugs,

Che

PS: Linking up with Lindsay, Victoria.

Comments

Unknown said…
Yes! I always try to find great fitting white tees for the summer! They are so versatile and really go with anything especially this time of year!

Popular posts from this blog

HELLO, IT´S BEEN A WHILE...

WIWW: What I was Wearing Lately

WIWW: Wearing Pumpkin