WIWW: Lace on Lace

Good morning, dears!

How´s your week so far? Here´s another summer trend which I´m playing catch up just before it bids adieu, the eyelet/ see- through lace trend:

2015-09-06 14.06.09

Nothing looks cleaner and fresher than an all white look, no? As with the maxi skirts, I´m a bit weary wearing one so much so that I paired it with a pair of flat sandals but I liked how it looked on me in the end. Probably because the top´s short which resulted to an almost perfect symmetry with skirt. A red clutch was added to break the all white palette.

2015-09-06 14.06.14
2015-09-06 14.01.10
2015-09-06 13.59.12
2015-09-06 14.06.03

It´s quite windy when we took these pics, don´t be bothered with the left hand on my ears/neck in almost all of the photos. ;)

2015-09-06 13.59.58
top, skirt and clutch- Zara, sandals- Massimo Dutti, bracelet and ring- Bimba y Lola

Have you tried the all white and eyelet/see through lace trend this summer?

Enjoy the midweek!

Hugs,

Che

PS: I´m linking up with The Pleated Poppy, Victoria, Laura, Carrie, Pumps and Push Ups, Tara and Sharon.

Comments

I love beautiful eyelet especially in white. Your blouse and midi skirt are gorgeous, Che.

<3 Ada.
Carrie said…
Pretty look and the pop of color with the clutch is perfect! Thanks for linking up!
Mica said…
Glad you could give the trend a try before the summer heat went away! :)

The red clutch looks great against all the white too! :)

Away From The Blue Blog
Unknown said…
Great all white look with a pop of color!

~xo Sheree
http://poshclassymom.com
IG: @poshclassymom

Popular posts from this blog

HELLO, IT´S BEEN A WHILE...

WIWW: What I was Wearing Lately

WIWW: The Tonal Look