WIWW: Stripes, Chambray and Green

Helloooo!

2015-04-12 13.55.46

I´ve been posting a lot of jeans/pants combos in the blog lately(student life´s turned me into a boring dresser,hahaha! ) and so I put on a skirt and an old trusty chambray top for a change. I´m still mixing and matching old pieces from my closet although the mid-season sales are so tempting, even Zara´s having one right now. I don´t know how long I can resist not shelling out a few euros because when I´m stressed out I sale shop, heheh.

2015-04-12 13.55.49
2015-04-12 13.57.06
2015-04-12 13.57.12

Leaving you with a blooper shot that the hubz took at the beginning of the shoot. I was laughing very hard because the neighbor´s dog wouldn´t go away and wanted to photobomb. After about five minutes of coaxing he finally went away to join the the other dogs, lol!

2015-04-12 13.55.21
chambray top(very old)- thrifted, skirt, and shoes- local store, bag(old)- Bershka

Seize the day, my virtual friends! :)

Hugs,

Che


PS: Linking up with Lindsey, Shanna, Victoria, Ayana and Keren, Danielle, Leanne,Tara and Sharon. Join us!

Comments

This look is fun, simple and girly. Plus it is filled with closet must haves, such as a black+white striped skirt, a chambray shirt and colorful flats. I spoke about my Spring Must Haves on Monday's post, also. You look great Che!

Happy Wednesday!
Helen said…
I love this outfit, so simple and chic! Also the green bag is lovely <3

I have a new post up on the blog, would love to know your thoughts:

* Electric Sunrise - Fashion and Lifestyle Blog *

x
Audrey Allure said…
Love the chambray top!

- Audrey
http://audreyallure.blogspot.com

Popular posts from this blog

HELLO, IT´S BEEN A WHILE...

WIWW: What I was Wearing Lately

Nautical and Taupe