Monday Remix: Black and Gold

The other day, I wore an old favorite. My first peacoat, the first coat that I bought here in Spain since arriving from my little tropcal country seven years ago. Surprisingly, it held up really well after wearing it every winter. :)

2015-01-25 12.57.47

Inside, I wore a leopard printed skirt and denim vest in gold to celebrate a rare sunny day which we had the other day. I don´t know about you in there but in the last two months of winter, we´re having only bad weather. That´s why you can´t find any street photos of me in the blog ( aside from being busy with school) because it´s either snowing or raining a lot outside.

2015-01-25 12.58.08


2015-01-25 12.57.33

Here´s one last shot in the shade, the vest looks orange-y, hahaha!

2015-01-25 12.58.22
vest top- Zara, leopard skirt(old)- Stradivarius, clutch(old)- Pull&Bear

I first wore the leopard skirt in 2013:

20130513_191517


Exams period is about to end and so I might be posting more outfit pics soon. In the meantime, I wish you  a lovely week ahead.

Kisses!

Che



Comments

Sherin said…
Looking lovely. I really like the pops of yellow in the look.
X said…
He tomado una foto de tu blog para ilustrar mi entrada: como crear un blog de moda
Puedes ver como ha quedado en: http://look10.blogspot.com/2014/03/como-crear-tu-blog-de-moda-y-triunfar.html
Espero que te guste.
Saludos cordiales y gracias por tu fidelidad.

Popular posts from this blog

HELLO, IT´S BEEN A WHILE...

WIWW: What I was Wearing Lately

WIWW: The Tonal Look