WIWW: Gray and and Teal

Oh, hi there(again)!

2014-12-14 13.58.10

I´ve missed all of you, have you missed me too? ;)

2014-12-14 13.57.10

I got a free day off from my hectic ¨school schedule¨ and what way to spend it wisely but snap some photos even on a very wet day. I would´ve love it if it´s snow that´s falling but it´s nothitng but rain, rain, rain.

Anyway, as I´ve been telling you in my last post, I wear nothing but pants and sweater these days and so the other day when I decided to wear a skirt, I just had to take some photos of  the outfit. So here it is, gray on a gray day but at least I get to pair it with teal, one my favorite autumn-winter colors and my jewel necklace for extra color. So how do I look? ;)

2014-12-14 13.57.18
2014-12-14 13.58.44
coat(old)- Mango, top- local store, skirt(SS14)- Bershka, clutch( AW13), necklace- Zara, shoes- local store






Christmas is just around the corner, is your Christmas shopping done? Mine, almost! Gotta go, school work isn´t done yet for this trying hard school gal.

Hugs,

Che

PS: Linking up with Lindsey, Shanna, Alison, Ayana and Keren,, Victoria, Lauren.

Comments

Sherin said…
Love this colour palette. It all looks great together.
Lana said…
So pretty! I love the teal tights and your necklace. Have a very Merry Christmas!
Mica said…
The grey and teal work nicely together! :)

Hope the rain goes away for you soon! Good luck with your school work too :)

Away From The Blue
Welcome back Che. Looking great in gray. As far as rain, we have had a ton of it, here, also. =(

Wishing you and your family a Blessed, Beautiful Holiday Season! Merry Christmas!!

<3 Ada.
Unknown said…
LOVE gray and teal ... especially on you. Great textures and proportions together, clever girl! Hope school is going well, and that you have a very Merry Christmas.
Yesssss! I love teal and paired with grey looks amazing!
xoxo
Taylor
http://www.nothingbutapigeon.com/
Laviña Jampit said…
have a Happy New Year dear :)

https://www.lavinajampit.blogspot.com
Anonymous said…
This color combo is amazing! I love the different shades of grey, and the teal is the perfect finish.

Popular posts from this blog

HELLO, IT´S BEEN A WHILE...

WIWW: What I was Wearing Lately

WIWW: The Tonal Look