Pleated and Bouffant

I had a few minutes to dress up because we´re in a hurry to go out and so I grabbed the first thing that I saw in my closet, this skirt. I´m loving it because it´s rust colored ( great for spring,summer and autumn  wear), it has  boxy pleats in the front ( it conceals the small ´bumps´ ) and bouffant ( puffy and in the right places!). Just ignore my ´bouffant´ face, okies? I´m having one of those ¨blame it on the hormones¨ days. ;)

P1150365

P1150368

The truth is, I´m not really happy with this black and rust combination. It´s too safe. hahaha! I´ll probably combine the skirt with a more vibrant color next time and add some bling for a more interesting look.

P1150367

Buth then again, black and rust isn´t that bad for a classic look, no? ;)

P1150366
( top, skirt- Zara, rest-local stores)

So how´s your weekend? Mine was spent eating snails. Eeew! More on that on later. :)

Hugs,

Che

Comments

Angela said…
i like the style of the skirt.
Sherin said…
I love that rust colour of the skirt. And paired with the leather jacket, it looks so cool.
Such a cute skirt! It looks great with the tights :)

www.stylingmylife.com
Kat said…
so lovely!! what a beautiful skirt :)

katslovefashion.blogspot.com
Che im thinking of buying a lot of black leggings nadin para uniform ko lol.

you look great as always. i should drop by here often for more outfit inspirations
http://momdaughterstyle.blogspot.com/
Rafael Romo said…
I love the color of the skirt! Cant wait to see you on my blog(:
Victoria said…
I love it! :)

- Victoria
www.Vickkitas.blogspot.se
Lorena said…
That skirt is gorgeous - what a great color.
mikenbecca said…
I love the outfit

http://reesemilania.blogspot.com/
Unknown said…
Adore the skirt!!!
Unknown said…
lovely outfit, love the skirt and shoes

love,
www.iliketowearsilyhats.blogspot.com
Unknown said…
Great skirt and jacket, love it!!

http://heydahye.blogspot.com/

Popular posts from this blog

HELLO, IT´S BEEN A WHILE...

WIWW: What I was Wearing Lately

WIWW: Wearing Pumpkin