Thursday, September 9, 2010

That Crumpled Top




Wearing:

lilac top and black leggings- Bershka

Nothing much to tell you except that I had a very exciting afternoon talking non-stop with my friend H who spent her vacation in Lebanon. She´s a doll, literally! Very pretty, very smart and with a pleasing personality to boot too. Who doesn´t want a friend like that? ;) If only I can post a photo of her here but I think she wouldn´t allow it because she´s a very private person unlike me. hahaha! She also gave me a special gift from Lebanon which I´ll be sharing with you soon. :)

So how did your day go, my dahlings? I hope it went well.;)

Kisses,

Che

PS: Sorry for the crumpled top. I took this picture after 5 hours of tête á tète. I´m even surprised that it survived that long and I didn´t spill anything on it. heheeh!

14 comments:

Gayle said...

I knew it! Gosh, you're so lucky to be there. And because you're such a stylish Filipina mom, Im following you now :) I hope you follow me blog too. hehe ;)

-Gayle from www.gayleisvolatile.blogspot.com

MarchMusings said...

Don't worry about the wrinkles. That you had a great time is more important :)

RC and Mommy said...

ganyan din ako lagi lalo na pag karga ko si RC kaya ngayon wala ng iron iron...suot nalang, in fairness ganda ng top.

Dressing Up For Me said...

@Gayle:I´m not a mom yet but here´s hoping that what you´ve said will come true in the near future. ;)

Dredd said...

(sighhhhh) i miss my friends in Stockholm that is the only draw back of moving more than 300 kms away from my friends... it's very seldom i meet them. Am glad you had a fun time with your doll friend.

janettaylor said...

Cute combo!

Leia said...

Isn't it fun catching up with old friends? :D

Leia

Sherin said...

Love the top. The colour really suits you. Oh, how fun: I love hanging with old friends.

sweet said...

Wow blue top!!!!

nice one Cheryl!!!

lovely!!!!

Kisses
Sweet
PensandLens

michelle_ said...

i love ur top 1

glistersandblisters dot com

L1L2 said...

nice top... and love how your font is also lilac:)

rebecca said...

oooh, i've always thought that lebanon seems like such an amazing place to visit (: i hope she had a good time!

http://itscohen.blogspot.com/

à la Modest said...

Cute purple top :) Glad you got some fun bonding time with your friend!

Rebecca Rose said...

cute top, i love the color!!!