WIWW: The Wrap Around Skirt

Heeeeeyyyy!

How are you? I know it´s been like almost three months(!!!) since my last post, it´s been a while isn´t it? No apologies here because I know you´ll be hearing the same reason again and again --- real life took over blogger life, big time, hehe.

Anyway, summer´s in full swing while the sales are about to end. It´s a good thing that I was able to snatch this top and skirt up before they´re finally sold out. They´re so comfy, mind you!

c9bab115-a90b-46c8-af41-cb055b675c36


My style´s gone super minimalist these days and with this heat, a T-shirt, a wrap around skirt which is becoming one of my favorite sale find and some leather slides( a la Birkenstock) combo is my go to uniform almost every day. The less clothes we put on, the better it is, right?  Never mind that I look like a stump in these slides but they´re sooo light.  Just don´t forget the sunglasses and sunblock and we´re good to go and conquer the sun!

1ea67442-ca89-4081-8f81-c85261e1a265
top- Zara, skirt- Stradivarius, sunglasses- Massimo Dutti, bag- Bimba&Lola, sandals- local store

So what´s your go to combination this season? Love to hear from you!


Hugs,

Che




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HELLO, IT´S BEEN A WHILE...

WIWW: What I was Wearing Lately

WIWW: The Tonal Look