Monday Remix: The Plaid Buttondown

Good morning!

I´ll just make this short because I know everybody´s gong to have a hectic week except me ( still on vacation mode).

2015-06-21 11.15.57

This is a tried and tested combo whenever I travel, a button down and dark pants. No fuss, easy breezy and tried and easy old basics which I´ve had for years. The loafers are from the Coach Outlet in La Roca Villlage in Barcelona, one of my best buys this season.

2015-06-21 11.12.17
2015-06-21 11.13.30
button down- Pimkie, pants- Zara, bag- Misako, loafers- Coach

I hope you had a lovely weekend! :)


Hugs,

Che


PS: Linking up with LaurenMolly and Lauren.


Comments

I really love the print of your top!
Sherin said…
Gorgeous look. I'm such a fan of plaid and it looks so good on you.
Unknown said…
Love the plaid shirt! I host a fashion link up every week and would love you to stop by and join in :) http://bit.ly/1JiayTO
I love the plaid shirt a lot and how it is over-sized. The masculine appeal of this outfit I am in love with, Che. =)
I am in love with that plaid shirt. The print, colors and over-size fit. This whole masculine outfit is something I am digging for sure. =)

Popular posts from this blog

HELLO, IT´S BEEN A WHILE...

WIWW: What I was Wearing Lately

WIWW: The Tonal Look