HELLO, IT´S BEEN A WHILE...

 It´s been forever since I´ve updated this blog of mine. So just to give you an update of where I´ve been and what I´ve been doing, I´m still here in my tiny corner of the world and visiting high places( as in mountains) and traipsing around vineyards just before the wine season is about to start.


With international travel getting a bit complicated due to the you know what, I´ve learned to appreciate and be contented with what´s right in our own backyard. I´ve always been a nature lover through and through and so travelling to big urban jungles isn´t a big deal for me. The city where I live is full of parks and surrounded by mountains and just a little less than an hour, you can also visit the vineyards for free because they´re just along the highway. As for the wine tasting, that, you have to pay though.;)

We took these pics at the beginning of summer where the grapes look like tiny little dots yet.

In a month or so, they would be ready for harvesting and you´ll be seeing those purplish globes hanging soon on these branches.


So where and what have you been doing lately?


I´m wearing:

top-Uniqlo U T-shirt

skirt- very old, Stradivarius

sandals- old, from Greece

bag- very old, Bimba y Lola

sunglasses- very old, Massimo Dutti


Love, love,

Che

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WIWW: What I was Wearing Lately

WIWW: The Tonal Look