Anything Goes Monday: The Weekender

So how´s the weekend, y´all?

I spent mine cooped up in the flat but it was productive because I¨ve finally decluttered halfway my jewelry drawers and  was quite surprised that I have amassed a rainbow colored collection of stud earrings and these are just the oval shaped ones!

20131014_120425

Got to watch this light and funny interview between fashion icons and best friends Anna Dello Russo and Giovanna Batalla about that one of a kind dress that got away. You should listen to what Anna has to say about this, it´s so hilarious! :)



And see more interviews from the other equally gorgeous and talented girls ( Karlie Kloss, Caroline Issa, Poppy Delevinge and Leandra Medine) here.

Baked my last batch of peach-mango pie, it´s gonna be apple pie season next! ;)

20131012_185848

and here´s a teaser of  my incoming WIWW post this Wednesday.

20131006_134140

So how´s your weekender? ;) Linking up with Peacoats and Plaid´s The Collective Social Blog Hop and My Greatest Hits´ My Style Monday. Join us! :)

xoxo,

Che

Comments

OMG, those earrings are gorgeous & colorful. I also love your burgundy mini skirt & that slouchy clutch. You look gorgeous. =)

Have a Great New Week. Stop by to see what I am wearing today.
Rachel said…
I don't think I've ever tried a peach mango pie--we had apple pie last night, that's always good! And that's a really cute skirt you're wearing!
renae said…
Oh that Pie looks delicious! Mmmmmm!

Your teaser pic looks like a cool ensemble on tap. I'll be sure to see it. And ...thanks for the vote toward my turquoise and hot pink together.

You have great style sense, Che!

♥
Sherin said…
All those earrings are so gorgeous!
TheTinyHeart said…
Mmm that pie sounds delicious! Can't wait to see the rest of that outfit :)

-Sharon
The Tiny Heart
Very nice jewelry! I love the bag! Kisses

Marta

http://lookinspiration.blogspot.com.es/
Kat said…
ooh love your clutch! great post :)

katslovefashion.blogspot.com
SunnyToast said…
Thank you for the link:) I had fun watching the video:)
SunnyToast said…
Thank you for the link:) I had fun watching the video:)

Popular posts from this blog

WIWW: Black and White For Real

Madrid Weekend- 2

WIWW: Lace Peplum