When I first started wearing the Black and White trend last December ( yes, I caught on the trend so early) , it was a combination of these white pants, a marbled long back knitted top in black white and a fuchsia clutch which you can see here . It was black and white technically but not in separates as what other bloggers are usually wearing right now. So here´s my black and white trend version for real z : ;) My current ¨addicition¨ nowadays is collecting silky black tops. Here´s one of them in 3/4 sleeves and with a shirred neckline which I paired with gold and pearl necklace for a classic look. top - Mango, necklace - H&M The geometric clutch is another lucky late winter sale buy this year. It´s roomy and can fit a lot of things. It´s the perfect clutch for spring and I´m sure you´ll being seeing this cutie number in my future posts. ;) pants - Pimkie, clutch - Blanco What´s your take on the black and white trend? Have you tried it? By the way, I´m posing f...
Warning : Slightly photo heavy post. ;) coat, tights - Zara, bag -Balenciaga Sunday morning was spent at the Prado Museum. There was an exhibit of Auguste Renoir´s paintings at one of the salas but the line is too long ( for entrance tickets and entrance to sala) and so we opted out. Instead we went to see Rubens´works, Velasquez´ Las Meninas and Goya´s The Naked and the Cloth Maja. We only had until midday to see the sights and then presto, off to my cold city again. huhuhu! I planned to wear this pair but I got blisters after one day of walking with it and so silver flats it was. ring - Sfera On the way back to the train station we stopped by El Parque Retiro . Glad to have stopped here. Everything is nice and colorful in the heart of old and gray Madrid. Can´t stop taking a photo of these buildings at Alcala street. Further down the street, a huge crowd was settling in at La Puerta de Alcala . They´r...
Happy Wednesday, peeps! :) Here´s another fall inspired outfit for you today. I got this lace peplum top from the winter sales this year and I was thinking this would be the perfect piece to usher in fall. What do you think? The printed pants is from last year and it still is one of my fave pants to mix and match. :) So are you starting to shop for fall? I´m still shopping from my closet but I´m on a look out for a few fall themed sweaters out there. Gotta be prepared for the cold that´s gonna start this weekend. Ooops, looks like summer´s gonna be leaving us soon. :( top - Zara, pants - Suite Blanco, bag - Bershka Anyway, like all Wednesdays, I´m linking up with Style Elixir´s Weekly Fashion Link Up , The Pleated Poppy´s What I Wore Wednesday , Kiwi Women Style´s WardrobeWednesday , The Mummy Chronicle´s Watcha Wearing Wednesday ,Vodka Infused Lemonade´s Tres-Chic Fashion Thrusday and The Penniless Socialite and The Tiny Heart´s Look What I Got ...
Comments
Win a pair of sunglasses:
http://theprintedsea.blogspot.de/2013/05/firmoo-giveaway.html
Corinne x
www.skinnedcartree.com
G